Great job Priyansha... Wonderfully crafted and explained experiment...Any layman can understand the functioning of the Respiratory system... God bless you...
Hi, Priyansha. I am sorry, for I saw your project so late. You have planned, created and explained it so well. Different colours to different organs make them distinct, which helps in better understanding. You have got terrific talent. You can be a good Scientist and an excellent teacher. During this Covid-19 time, your project is very relevant. The more you fill the lungs and empties it out, your lungs will be healthier. God bless you. Aja
Long ago,there lived a fox who was very greedy.He used to steal things from others and tell that it was his.One day his friends thought to teach him a lesson.So they told everyone to buy something expensive.The next day they all boasted about their expensive things in front of the fox,so he became greedy and he thought that"I will sell everything what I have and then with that money , I will buy all those expensive things that my friends have already got".So he sold all his things what he had.Then he went to the shop and told the shopkeeper that"Show me all the expensive things",so the shop keeper showed and the fox gave the money which he had but the shopkeeper gave him only five of the expensive things and he told that"with this much money I can only give you five of the expensive things"he told.So the fox returned sadly home because he did not have anything to eat or a bed to sleep nor he had water to drink.When he realized his mistake it was to...
Good job priyansha 👏👏keep it up👍
ReplyDeleteThank you ma'am.
DeleteGreat job Priyansha... Wonderfully crafted and explained experiment...Any layman can understand the functioning of the Respiratory system... God bless you...
ReplyDeleteThank you myee, for new posts please follow my blog.
DeleteHallo...wow. very nice. Wonderful. Excellent attempt and you have done it. Good. Keep it up. God bless you richly. : No.1 aaja
ReplyDeleteThank you No.1 aaja, for new posts please follow my blog.
DeleteHi, Priyansha. I am sorry, for I saw your project so late.
ReplyDeleteYou have planned, created and explained it so well. Different colours to different organs make them distinct, which helps in better understanding. You have got terrific talent. You can be a good Scientist and an excellent teacher. During this Covid-19 time, your project is very relevant. The more you fill the lungs and empties it out, your lungs will be healthier. God bless you. Aja
Thank you Aja, for new posts please follow my blog.
Delete